
Sep 2010
All I want to do is help the people that I admire, who I care about, and to establish, create, encourage their dream, promote them. Whether they're artists, models, singers, comedians, athletes, environmental activists, scientists, anything good I want to support them.
I'd like to be taken seriously because I am serious.
Sep 2010
Firstly, I'd like to show my own globe-trotting experiences from 2004-2010 I've been to 17 countries and have also visited the last remaining state of Australia that I hadn't been to previously, Western Australia.
I have met a lot interesting people, have seen a lot of breathtaking sights and have indulged in many cuisines, immersed myself in an array of cultures, languages and religious beliefs.
May 2007 (Photo: Tabitha Penner)
Melbourne Sep 2010
Monte Carlo Nov 2005
Through others I have been influenced by, I have developed my own taste in music, have undertaken my own drawings/designs by putting pen to paper, and have discovered my own 'eye' in taking the perfect photographic image.I'll be posting these photos, images and writings here.
Thanking you in advance for dropping by and sharing your thoughts and will be in touch with you down the track.
Daniel






No comments:
Post a Comment